99.4% Of all customers recommend us, we're so confident about our results we publish all reviews and statsView Live Stats View Reviews
Contact us for more information.
Effective Business English
Positive Psychology At Work
Senior Level Communication
Keynote Speaking And Presenting Success
Building Up Confidence At Work And in Life
Developing Personal Impact And Building Productive Relationships
Managing Anger And Aggressive Behaviour
Advanced Negotiation Skills
Presentation Master Class
Writing For Blogs And Social Media
Creating Powerful Relationships Through Networking
Time Management and Prioritisation
Personal Effectiveness & Communication
Writing for Results
Tokio Marine HCC
Training worked for the 2 of us, but if more people attend it would be better to be on a round table
Facilitation and Meeting Skills
British Business Bank
This was a well paced and thoughtfully delivered course that allowed for relevant digression and demonstrated the trainers broad knowledge base in and around the subject.
ASR Group (Tate & Lyle Sugars)
1) Understanding the parties that are involved through the six hats exercise will help avoid misunderstanding.
2) Tough questioning was extremely useful as it will help you close the gap on all angles covering the negotiation
3) Understanding the process of Negotiation is key for closing all areas within the negotiation
4) The course could do more short live examples as it can help the students think on the spot.
5) Evaluation at the end was excellent as it covers everything in what involves in the negotiation. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose but at least I leave this conference knowing that I will cover all angles next negotiations that takes place in my current and future jobs.
T. Rowe Price
Equity Investment Assistant
Brilliant course, if every course was run by someone like Andrew I believe I would get a hell of a lot out of it. He was very entertaining and knowledgeable and really kept us interested. He keeps you engaged.
TrustScore 9.5 | 919 reviews
Below are some extracts from our Professional Development manuals.
The following is an extract from our professional training course on Stress Management. This is one of over 50 courses for professionals available at our London offices, or your site UK wide and international. We can create tailored and bespoke training programmes for you and your team.
Creating a Stress-Reducing Lifestyle
Sticking to a healthy diet is a key part of managing stress. Giving your body the proper fuel will give you the energy you need to battle the harmful effects of stress.
Any changes in diet, sleep, and exercise must be lifestyle-oriented. There are no quick fixes, so try to set small goals for yourself.
Finding time to take care of our bodies is another challenge many of us face. Exercise is an important part of stress reduction for many reasons, including:
Try to find some activities that you enjoy. If you are having trouble finding the time to exercise, try these tips.
Remember, diet, sleep, and exercise are all lifestyle changes. Start slowly, build your commitment steadily, and stay positive and focused.