98.6% Of all customers recommend us, we're so confident about our results we publish all reviews and statsView Live Stats View Reviews
Root Cause Analysis
- 1 day Instructor-led workshop
Who is this course for?
Managers or specialists in organisations and businesses who want to identify the operational causes of problems and find real-life business solutions will benefit from this course. This course is aimed at people who are completely new to Root Cause Analysis and want learn how it can be used to help improve their business by systematically analysing the problem to determine a root cause before considering potential solutions.
By the end of one day workshop delegates will be able to:
- Understand the principles of Root Cause Analysis and what it could mean for your organisation
- Explain how Root Cause Analysis can help a business to identify the causes of a problem and to develop solutions to stop the problems from re-occurring
- Understand problem solving techniques
- Demonstrate how to select and apply the appropriate technique to investigate and solve a problem
- Understand how customer comments and complaints can lead to operational improvements
- Explain how by addressing the root causes of problems you can improve quality, process flow and productivity
The Business Case for solving a problem
The Deming Cycle of Continuous Improvement
The continuous feedback loop
Techniques and Diagnostic Tools
Problem Definition – What? When? Where?
Collect the Data
Identify possible causes
5 Whys and Beyond
Cause and Effect
Improving staff morale by engaging them in the creative process of problem solving and process improvement
Minimising the risk of change
Taking things forward
What you get
Training is held in our modern, comfortable, air-conditioned suites
"What do I get on the day?"
Lunch is provided at a local restaurant or pub. Browse the sample menus:
Breaks and timing
Courses start at 9:30am.
Please aim to be with us for 9:15am.
Joining information (how to get to our venues)
Available throughout the day:
- Hot beverages
- Clean, filtered water