99.3% Of all customers recommend us, we're so confident about our results we publish all reviews and statsView Live Stats View Reviews
- 1 day Instructor-led workshop
Who is this course for?
Managers, Team Leaders, Supervisors, Company Directors who are working toward a vision, in fact, for everybody who has ever had to manage a team.
- To demonstrate how effective teamwork is a critical factor in driving the success of an organisation
- To expand your knowledge on the features and functions of teams and team working
- To show you the different characters who make up your team
- Examining behaviour patterns and how to influence the different types
- To help you recognise the skills and talents of your team members to advantage
- To place you in an experience where you manage the team of delegates in practical projects
- To show you how to create an Outcomes or Vision Board for all types in your team to “buy into”
BenefitsDuring this course you will:
- Identify the main features of your team: who is who?
- Examine the life cycle of a team: forming to performing
- Learn how to effectively lead a team and why morale can change so quickly
- Consider the characteristics of high performing teams
- How to get all team members seeing the same vision
- Practice a range of teamwork models
Key features of teamwork
What is teamwork?
How teams can work together even when working independently.
Sharing values, principles, culture and common goals
The most effective ways to communicate: Listening, questioning, reading what is not said, changing the way you speak to make sure others understand.
Strong leadership skills
The ‘We’ Culture: Does the staff ‘own’ the company? Are they engaged in seeing it become successful?
Adapt: Becoming flexible while maintaining standards
Never be too big for your boots: Asking for support and co-operation
Stages of Team Development
Defining your team
Forming, Storming, Norming, Performing, Adjourning
Team personalities and behaviours
Effective team leadership
Organising and managing your team
Identifying, communicating and agreeing to performance goals
Setting and managing expectations
Monitoring and reviewing team performance
Having fun …
Traits of high performing teams
Stability within the team
Stimulating team interaction and unity
Complementary skills; how to set two opposite personalities working well together
Behaviour Assessment Profiling
Easy methods of seeing how you are all doing
Problems to resolve
Dealing with conflict, laziness, bad timekeeping and many other issues
Ambassadorial Training: Inspiring a failing team
CLARITY: Building a team performance model everyone can follow!
What you get
Training is held in our modern, comfortable, air-conditioned suites
"What do I get on the day?"
Lunch is provided at a local restaurant or pub. Browse the sample menus:
Breaks and timing
Courses start at 9:30am.
Please aim to be with us for 9:15am.
Joining information (how to get to our venues)
Available throughout the day:
- Hot beverages
- Clean, filtered water