98.8% Of all customers recommend us, we're so confident about our results we publish all reviews and statsView Live Stats View Reviews
Advanced Presentation Skills
- 1 day Instructor-led workshop
Who is this course for?
This workshop has been designed to develop the skills of presenters who already have some experience.
Groups/Individuals looking for personalised coaching to finesse their skills
- Turn concepts into impactful presentations in a robust and repeatable way.
- Use techniques such as ideation and storyboarding to structure and produce compelling stories.
- Design dynamic visual aids to support a presentation (PowerPoint/Keynote)
- Personalised and specific coaching on verbal and non-verbal techniques
- Confidently communicate your message with clarity and project confidence
- Handling challenging questions and stakeholders
- Understand the difference between influence, persuasion and manipulation
- Understand the different behavioural styles of the audience
- Opportunity to create and deliver a short presentation and receive feedback
Developing the initial concept through Ideation
Profiling your audience and behaviour styles
Managing expectations and variables
Creating a compelling story structure
The Dramatic Arc and Storyboarding
Memorable Beginnings and Ending
Developing a dynamic Middle
Designing visual aids
Best practice slide design/layouts
Annotating and visualising data
Timing, Animation and Transitions
Action buttons for dynamic content
What, why and how
Handling difficult questions
Projection, tone and inflection
Creating positive feedback loops for ongoing development
What you get
Training is held in our modern, comfortable, air-conditioned suites
"What do I get on the day?"
Lunch is provided at a local restaurant or pub. Browse the sample menus:
Breaks and timing
Courses start at 9:30am.
Please aim to be with us for 9:15am.
Joining information (how to get to our venues)
Available throughout the day:
- Hot beverages
- Clean, filtered water