99.1% Of all customers recommend us, we're so confident about our results we publish all reviews and statsView Live Stats View Reviews
Face to face public schedule & onsite training now available. Restaurant lunch included at STL venues.
- 1 day Instructor-led workshop
Who is this course for?
This course will benefit all those who move in circles where they can influence others and have an impact of productivity, morale, client investment, project management, contract management and customer support.
Also for those who are shy, retiring or need to develop their people skills to encourage involvement and interaction.
Building Rapport will help the delegate understand :
- The techniques that can have the greatest impact on building ‘likeability’
- Empathy and how it works
- What “Influencing” and “persuading” means
- How to recognise what is not being said
- How to interpret a person’s filters and their inner representational system to achieve comprehension
- Body Language and how subtle expressions can build bonds
- How the words you use can embrace or confuse
BenefitsIn this workshop we will:
- Discover ways to understand the other person’s views and work from THEIR comfort zones
- Create a feeling of joy and safety in those with whom you interact.
- Learn methods to enhance your communication skills which others prize and value, want to emulate and invest in.
- Show YOU how you can leave them wanting more!
The Fundamentals of Engagement
The dynamics that people love.
How do others impress us?
The precepts of engaging conversation
What’s in it for you?
Setting the Tone
Understanding what’s not said: levels of body language, what’s on the mind
Heighten the connection: reflect and mirror/match energy level, posture, tone, speed
Common blocks and objections: solution giving, judging, denying – all about me
The ten easy ways to build rapport
Working with different cultural expectations
Practical Emphasis on Conversation
Exercise on exchange, empathy and understanding.
What are the little things
Carnegie’s six principles of Relationships
What could you do better?
What you get
"What do I get on the day?"
Training is held in our modern, comfortable, air-conditioned suites.
Lunch is provided at a local restaurant or pub. Browse the sample menus:
Breaks and timing
Courses start at 9:30am.
Please aim to be with us for 9:15am.
Joining information (how to get to our venues)
Available throughout the day:
- Hot beverages
- Clean, filtered water