98.8% Of all customers recommend us, we're so confident about our results we publish all reviews and statsView Live Stats View Reviews
Developing Powerful Relationships through Digital Networking
Face to face public schedule & onsite training now available. Restaurant lunch included at STL venues.
- 1 day Instructor-led workshop
- Developing your online reputation
- Examining strategies to network effectively
- Review the Fundamentals of Marketing
It is highly recommended to have at least two [professional] social media accounts to ensure a practical working knowledge of ‘posting’, ‘sharing’ and being able to write brief content.
BenefitsIn this open workshop, discussions will be invited to support each delegate in developing their digital presence online and is open to professionals at any level.
We look at the spectrum of online marketing including:
- building relationships that can turn one encounter into ten new opportunities;
- building a support network that keeps you well informed as well as instantaneously accessible;
- presenting the marketing principles that can define your identity and capture a global audience through the one thing that is your passion - your work.
- showing you how to engage with an online world of connections, using your professional portal to work tirelessly for you 24/7.
How to Network Effectively
Understanding your resistance
It’s who you know
understand the science of persuasion
how to add Professional value
Setting Yourself up Online
practical applications (building LinkedIn)
working with others – what’s in it for them?
8 tips to networking
20 networking sites
The value of ‘over-boarding’
Marketing in Action
Great Marketing Campaigns
Your marketing strategy
It’s all in the Research
Is it a Trend or a fad?
Your personal profile (what do others see?)
What you get
"What do I get on the day?"
Training is held in our modern, comfortable, air-conditioned suites.
Lunch is provided at a local restaurant or pub. Browse the sample menus:
Breaks and timing
Courses start at 9:30am.
Please aim to be with us for 9:15am.
Joining information (how to get to our venues)
Available throughout the day:
- Hot beverages
- Clean, filtered water