99.1% Of all customers recommend us, we're so confident about our results we publish all reviews and statsView Live Stats View Reviews
Face to face public schedule & onsite training now available. Restaurant lunch included at STL venues.
- 1 day Instructor-led workshop
Who is this course for?
This is a workshop that is designed to make business people from all walks of life to re-evaluate the foundations of their business. Whether starting up a new idea or seeking to streamline efficiency and productivity with current projects, this is a hands-on workshop and not a presentation to just tick boxes. From affirming your Mission Statement to designing a wish-list and a three-month plan, it is a workshop for all those who are in the position to effect real change in their business; who are in the frame of mind to challenge convention and ultimately seek for better performance.
- To define the purpose and intention of your business
- To review key financial indicators including planning and projection
- How to manage expectations of the business, both internally and externally
- To consider possible marketing opportunities and brand identification
- To understand the impact of future labour demands and personnel profiling.
- To consider a wish-list philosophy and construct a three-month plan
Understanding profit and loss
Planning and Projections
Product and services
What service do I provide?
What does great customer service look like?
Understanding the product
The right direction
Thinking outside the box
Training and resourcing
Understanding business needs
Understanding Labour costs
The next three months
What you get
"What do I get on the day?"
Training is held in our modern, comfortable, air-conditioned suites.
Lunch is provided at a local restaurant or pub. Browse the sample menus:
Breaks and timing
Courses start at 9:30am.
Please aim to be with us for 9:15am.
Joining information (how to get to our venues)
Available throughout the day:
- Hot beverages
- Clean, filtered water