99.2% Of all customers recommend us, we're so confident about our results we publish all reviews and statsView Live Stats View Reviews
Coaching for Results
- 1 day Instructor-led workshop
Here is a practical coaching and mentoring training workshop with the opportunity to practice coaching skills. Coaching for Results offers material that will help you feel more comfortable about coaching and its positive effects on staff shows you some models to employ in your own organisation and methods to get your staff inspired.
Who is this course for?
To support Managers who need to build successful individuals and teams but who are often under time pressure.
Anyone who wants to learn how to coach and has little experience of doing it, or who those who are interested in helping others to grow and develop
- Improve your team’s performance through the coaching methods
- Build your team member’s skills and motivations
- Help increase their willingness to take responsibility
- Give you the skills to work on a 1-2-1 facilitation level
- Confidence to turn a person’s attitude around
- Gaining willingness to participate and put into practice
BenefitsCoaching is an effective way to:
- build skills and motivation,
- increase willingness to take responsibility,
- enable people to overcome barriers, get unstuck,
- move their work forward
- and to feel they are doing things better than ever
What is Coaching?
Why they should want to follow you. The qualities of a great coach
When to coach and when not to
How people learn
Why learning styles are important
Why Fred likes painting and Alex wants to write: Understanding different personalities
Designing a plan for the individual you are coaching
The Coach’s responsibility: always check with the Coachee
Coaching scenarios: practice what we preach
Work based practical: some guidelines
Coaching conversations: what to say and how to say it.
What you get
Training is held in our modern, comfortable, air-conditioned suites
"What do I get on the day?"
Lunch is provided at a local restaurant or pub. Browse the sample menus:
Breaks and timing
Courses start at 9:30am.
Please aim to be with us for 9:15am.
Joining information (how to get to our venues)
Available throughout the day:
- Hot beverages
- Clean, filtered water