98.6% Of all customers recommend us, we're so confident about our results we publish all reviews and statsView Live Stats View Reviews
Coaching for Results
Face to face public schedule & onsite training. Restaurant lunch included at STL venues.
- 1 day Instructor-led workshop
Here is a practical coaching and mentoring training workshop with the opportunity to practice coaching skills. Coaching for Results offers material that will help you feel more comfortable about coaching and its positive effects on staff shows you some models to employ in your own organisation and methods to get your staff inspired.
Who is this course for?
To support Managers who need to build successful individuals and teams but who are often under time pressure.
Anyone who wants to learn how to coach and has little experience of doing it, or who those who are interested in helping others to grow and develop
- Identify when coaching is the most appropriate method to aid learning
- Use the GROW coaching model to conduct effective coaching sessions
- Ask the right questions and apply active listening to encourage the individual to apply their own learning
- Provide effective feedback to encourage improvement
- Take part in practice coaching sessions with fellow delegates
- Create an action plan to implement your learning in the workplace
BenefitsCoaching is an effective way to:
- build skills and motivation
- increase willingness to take responsibility
- enable people to overcome barriers, get unstuck,
- move their work forward
- and to feel they are doing things better than ever
Introduction to Coaching
Coaching vs Mentoring vs Training
Common misconceptions about coaching
Benefits of coaching for Leaders and Managers
Using coaching to develop your team
Learn the GROW coaching model
Break down the four stages of the model
Develop key questions to ask at each stage
Observe the model in practice
Contracting with Coachee to set expectations
Key Coaching skills
Learn how to ask powerful questions
Develop different levels of listening
Pick-up on non-verbal language and cues
Dealing with barriers when coaching
Common coaching challenges and how to overcome them
Role-play coaching practice
Give feedback to others on their coaching
Receive feedback to help develop your skills
Summary & Action Planning
What you get
"What do I get on the day?"
Training is held in our modern, comfortable, air-conditioned suites.
Lunch is provided at a local restaurant or pub. Browse the sample menus:
Breaks and timing
Courses start at 9:30am.
Please aim to be with us for 9:15am.
Joining information (how to get to our venues)
Available throughout the day:
- Hot beverages
- Clean, filtered water