98.8% Of all customers recommend us, we're so confident about our results we publish all reviews and statsView Live Stats View Reviews
Innovation Master Class
- 1 day Instructor-led workshop
A growing number of businesses acknowledge innovation as being key to their success. A study by Accenture discovered that over 90% of executives linked long-term business success with the ability to develop new ideas. Innovation can be the game changer from “also ran” to out-and-out winner.
Who is this course for?
Management and leadership teams who seek to gain perspective, see with fresh eyes and develop new ideas; who want their team and staff re-energised and willing to take on new approaches. Are ready to rethink strategy, products and services so that they are current and reflective of market place demands?
• create an organisation fit for innovation
• foster a climate for innovation
• learn tools and techniques for making innovation happen
• learn to facilitate people and the way they behave in order to enable innovation
Benefits• The IQ (innovation quotient) assessment
• Generating collaborative effort by learning behavioural tools
• Creative problem solving tools
• The innovation blueprint
Innovation can feel intimidating as it can mean leaving behind the known to venture into unknown territory. This practical workshop will help you develop an innovation programme that will enable you to:
• Develop a map for guiding you on your innovation journey; make informed choices and reduce the risk of losing your way
• Creative problem solving tools: be able to bring together diverse groups to get fresh ideas and realise the actions
• Communication tools: develop a shared language for talking about uncertainty and risk; Knowing how to communicate when you don’t know the answers so that you can still create clear plans to take the organisation forwards.
• Beat the competition: a process for taking new ideas to market quickly
What you get
Training is held in our modern, comfortable, air-conditioned suites
"What do I get on the day?"
Lunch is provided at a local restaurant or pub. Browse the sample menus:
Breaks and timing
Courses start at 9:30am.
Please aim to be with us for 9:15am.
Joining information (how to get to our venues)
Available throughout the day:
- Hot beverages
- Clean, filtered water