98.9% Of all customers recommend us, we're so confident about our results we publish all reviews and statsView Live Stats View Reviews
Face to face / Virtual closed & onsite training. Restaurant lunch included at STL venues.
- 1 day Instructor-led workshop
Who is this course for?
This course in Delegation Techniques will benefit Leaders, Managers and Supervisors who want to improve their ability to delegate a task to their teams by identifying the potential in their team and managing the delegation process.
- Understand how the rate and extent of responsibility and freedom delegated to people is a fundamental driver of organisational growth and effectiveness
- Explain how delegation can be used to facilitate the growth and well-being of your people, and your own development and advancement
- Identify the skills involved in delegating authority and tasks
- Explain the process of effective delegation
- Describe the roles of the giver and the recipient of delegated tasks
Identifying Opportunities for Delegating
The Business Case for effective delegation
'Psychological Contracts' and 'Emotional Contracts'
Team and individual development
The Delegation Process
Delegating authority but not responsibility
Clarifying the assignment
Delegation, not abdication
Knowing what to delegate
Monitoring and accountability for results
Onward coaching and development opportunities
Setting the boundaries
Establishing review points
Creating a buffer
Interpersonal Skills for Delegation
Giving and receiving feedback
Taking things forward
What you get
"What do I get on the day?"
Arguably, the most experienced and highest motivated trainers.
Training is held in our modern, comfortable, air-conditioned suites.
Lunch, breaks and timing
A hot lunch is provided at local restaurants near our venues:
Courses start at 9:30am.
Please aim to be with us for 9:15am.
Browse the sample menus and view joining information (how to get to our venues).
Available throughout the day:
- Hot beverages
- Clean, filtered water
Regular breaks throughout the day.
Contains unit objectives, exercises and space to write notes
24 months access to trainers
Your questions answered on our support forum.
Training formats & Services
Training formats available