99% Of all customers recommend us, we're so confident about our results we publish all reviews and statsView Live Stats View Reviews
Face to face public schedule & onsite training now available. Lunch currently unavailable.
- 1 day Instructor-led workshop
Who is this course for?
This course in Delegation Techniques will benefit Leaders, Managers and Supervisors who want to improve their ability to delegate a task to their teams by identifying the potential in their team and managing the delegation process.
- Understand how the rate and extent of responsibility and freedom delegated to people is a fundamental driver of organisational growth and effectiveness
- Explain how delegation can be used to facilitate the growth and well-being of your people, and your own development and advancement
- Identify the skills involved in delegating authority and tasks
- Explain the process of effective delegation
- Describe the roles of the giver and the recipient of delegated tasks
Identifying Opportunities for Delegating
The Business Case for effective delegation
'Psychological Contracts' and 'Emotional Contracts'
Team and individual development
The Delegation Process
Delegating authority but not responsibility
Clarifying the assignment
Delegation, not abdication
Knowing what to delegate
Monitoring and accountability for results
Onward coaching and development opportunities
Setting the boundaries
Establishing review points
Creating a buffer
Interpersonal Skills for Delegation
Giving and receiving feedback
Taking things forward
What you get
"What do I get on the day?"
Training is held in our modern, comfortable, air-conditioned suites.
Lunch is provided at a local restaurant or pub. Browse the sample menus:
Breaks and timing
Courses start at 9:30am.
Please aim to be with us for 9:15am.
Joining information (how to get to our venues)
Available throughout the day:
- Hot beverages
- Clean, filtered water