99% Of all customers recommend us, we're so confident about our results we publish all reviews and statsView Live Stats View Reviews
Recruitment and On-boarding
Face to face public schedule & onsite training now available. Lunch currently unavailable.
- 1 day Instructor-led workshop
Who is this course for?
'Recruitment and On-boarding' is for managers who want to invest in their company’s human resource capital by recruiting the right person for the right job and successfully inducting the new employee into their organisation by getting them up to speed within 6 months of starting. Those managers who want to ensure that the workforce has the relevant skills and abilities for the organisation's current and future needs.
By the end of the one day workshop delegates will be able to:
· Use recruitment techniques that allow you to attract and engage the right person for your business and the role
· Explain the importance of a new member of staff understanding your brand & your company values, the working culture of your organisation and their personal targets and expectations
· Develop a good onboarding process so that a new employee can become productive more rapidly, helping you to recoup the time and costs involved in recruitment more quickly
· Understand that effective recruitment is not just about filling an immediate vacancy but it is also about having an impact on longer-term issues, such as future skills development, organisational performance and employer brand
Understanding the requirements of the role you are recruiting for - the required skills, knowledge and attitudes?
Having a robust Job Description
Involving the relevant Stake Holders
The importance of taking diversity and inclusion into account at each stage of the recruitment process
Attracting the right candidates
Managing the application and selection process
Designing the schedule for the new starter
Preparing the work environment
Technology access and security
Training and development
The on-boarding programme – the first 6 months
The manager’s role and responsibilities
The importance of the company induction – understanding the Values and culture of the organisaton
Regular meetings – one week, one month, three months & six months
Monitoring training & development
Feedback on their experience
The next steps
Taking things forward
What you get
"What do I get on the day?"
Training is held in our modern, comfortable, air-conditioned suites.
Lunch is provided at a local restaurant or pub. Browse the sample menus:
Breaks and timing
Courses start at 9:30am.
Please aim to be with us for 9:15am.
Joining information (how to get to our venues)
Available throughout the day:
- Hot beverages
- Clean, filtered water