99.4% Of all customers recommend us, we're so confident about our results we publish all reviews and statsView Live Stats View Reviews
Managing Team Potential
How to get the most from your staff
- 1 day Instructor-led workshop
Who is this course for?
For every skilled Manager who has ever balanced the line between optimum productivity and strict controls, this workshop is designed to explore the unique challenges that every manager can face and presents realistic and effective solutions.
- Understand individual team members and what they contribute to your business
- Understand Team dynamics
- Priorities in ensuring employees understand the overall goals of your business
- Encourage best working practices in being a team
- Better understand the appraisal process
- Highlighting and signpost on-the-job coaching and support
- Improve and motivate individual and team performance
- Build a relationship of trust where circumstances change and have your employees adapt with you and towards the same new goals.
- Improve your ability to delegate and give feedback
Typically in the position of Supervisor or above, with real time examples that you are willing to table and discuss. This workshop is all about you and the necessary action to get those results.
BenefitsThis workshop will upskill you with new ideas of how to develop Team potential by understanding individual needs, maximising integration of key personnel, the knowledge of sharing responsibility, and the power of goal setting. With an insight into people skills and the dynamics of motivation to the comprehensive look at managing change, the value of recognition and a new appreciation of what is the ‘reward’ culture, Managing Team Potential is a must for all professionals who understand the volatility of a modern-day business climate, and who seek to excel.
Back to the Future
How to face change
the art of people skills
handling personalities – the right way
turning objections into opportunities
It’s Your Business
becoming the role model
developing better objectives
what’s in it for them
what do you do well, what could you do better
know your competition
Basics of staff appraisals
Set work objectives
Agree skills needed
Get ready for appraisal
The Fundamental Manager
Raise the Brand – the meeting you have to have
Understanding the dynamics of goals
How to write an effective appraisal
Analysing skill set and skill placement
What you get
Training is held in our modern, comfortable, air-conditioned suites
"What do I get on the day?"
Lunch is provided at a local restaurant or pub. Browse the sample menus:
Breaks and timing
Courses start at 9:30am.
Please aim to be with us for 9:15am.
Joining information (how to get to our venues)
Available throughout the day:
- Hot beverages
- Clean, filtered water