99.3% Of all customers recommend us, we're so confident about our results we publish all reviews and statsView Live Stats View Reviews
Conflict Management and Resolution Course
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for professionals and managers who would like to learn how to identify and manage conflict situations in the workplace, and to improve relationships across the business. This course develops your understanding of what triggers anger patterns, the circumstances where conflict occurs, as well as the effective management of conflict within yourself and between individuals.
BenefitsThis course will benefit both you and your organisation by strengthening your ability to manage and better control workplace relationships. In this Conflict Management course you will learn to recognise different signs and stages of conflict, identify the key components present in angry confrontations and learn strategies to prevent the situation from escalating. You will also learn how to maintain your composure when responding to conflict.
Increase your Awareness of Conflict
• Why is conflict management becoming more prevalent?
• Identifying common sources and levels of conflict
• Looking at how adapting to behaviour can address conflict
Conflict and Triggers
• How to control your own emotions
• How to analyse the conflict and prepare to handle it
• Listing potential situations and how you can handle them
• Learning to emphasise what you agree on
Handling Conflict with Effective Communication
• Interpersonal skills essential for resolving conflict
• Avoiding a frame of reference
• Listening skills and asking focused questions
• Body language and its impact
Practical Tools for Managing Conflict
• Applying key approaches for conflict
• Achieving conflict resolution with a positive strategy
• Embodying a win/win strategy
Diffusing Conflict Before Escalation
• Handling and controlling aggressive behaviour
• Dealing with negative people
• Instant conflict handling remedies
• Gentle methods to highlight the consequences of escalation
Post Training Action Plan
• Develop an action plan to apply in your workplace
• Creating a plan for how you can avoid conflict with your team members
Prices & Dates
What you get
Training is held in our modern, comfortable, air-conditioned suites
"What do I get on the day?"
Lunch is provided at a local restaurant or pub. Browse the sample menus:
Breaks and timing
Courses start at 9:30am.
Please aim to be with us for 9:15am.
Joining information (how to get to our venues)
Available throughout the day:
- Hot beverages
- Clean, filtered water