99.1% Of all customers recommend us, we're so confident about our results we publish all reviews and statsView Live Stats View Reviews
Women in Leadership
Face to face public schedule & onsite training now available. Restaurant lunch included at STL venues.
- 1 day Instructor-led workshop
- Understand how gender impacts on leadership and management styles
- Develop an authentic style that suits you
- Build confidence in your ability as a manager and leader
- Learn techniques for dealing with challenging people, conflict and criticism
- Understand how to use authority correctly
- Set reasonable expectations for you and your team
- Be able to sell yourself focusing on your brand and your style
Dealing with Gender Differences
How men and women operate at work
Different leadership styles and the strengths of each
Leading like a Woman
Tips and techniques for building and maintaining confidence
Awareness of personal strengths
Transformational vs Transactional
The difference between Transactional and Transformational Leadership
Hands-off v. Micro-Managing
What happens when you don’t understand your team?
Advantages/Consequences of both
A Coaching Approach
The must-have skills when coaching
Which personal styles work best?
The FRL MODEL - 360 degree feedback and when to use it
Gaining high commitment levels and delivering self-responsibility
Overcoming limiting beliefs
What will I do differently going forward?
Our values in the career context
Definitions of success
Influencing, Persuading and Motivating
Managing organisational politics
Tools and tips for raising your profile
What you get
"What do I get on the day?"
Training is held in our modern, comfortable, air-conditioned suites.
Lunch is provided at a local restaurant or pub. Browse the sample menus:
Breaks and timing
Courses start at 9:30am.
Please aim to be with us for 9:15am.
Joining information (how to get to our venues)
Available throughout the day:
- Hot beverages
- Clean, filtered water
Training formats & Services
British Embassy - Rabat-Morocco
Head Of Corporate Services
More cover of cultural and environmental impact on women leaders.
Women in Leadership