99.4% Of all customers recommend us, we're so confident about our results we publish all reviews and statsView Live Stats View Reviews
Influence and Persuasion Skills
- 1 day Instructor-led workshop
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for people who are involved in creating, managing and developing relationships with all stakeholders. Those looking to fully understand Customer’s requirements and wanting to build, manage and optimise Key Account relationships for commercial success.
You may also wish to consider our change management training course London.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand the difference between influence, persuasion and manipulation
- Understand the different behavioural styles of people and the importance of who you are dealing with when it comes to influencing them
- Apply different influencing styles and tactics to your own personal influencing challenges
- Recognise the influencing strengths and powers you have at your fingertips
- Understand the interpersonal and communication skills needed to get other people to agree to give you their support, or comply with your way of working towards the end goal.
Understand the difference between Influence, Persuasion (and manipulation)
Benefits to you and/or the organisation
Activity to recognise the differentiators
Understand the Circle of Influence and to re-direct our energies
Looking at opportunities from a different perspective
Setting strategic business objectives
Prioritising Key Accounts and planning for future relationship growth
Understand customer's ROI (return on investment) expectations
Appreciate the importance of setting personal and business objectives
Behavioural style analysis of self and others (questionnaire)
Understand who you are dealing with when it comes to influencing
Building relationships through effective (same style) communication techniques and building rapport with different people
Influencing Styles and Powers
Understanding the pros and cons of each style and when best to use them:
Robert Cialdini and the different types of tactics we can use in Influencing
Personal outlook, mindset and behaviour
Trust and Agreement with the Stakeholder
Personal Action Plans
What will you be taking away from today?
What you get
Training is held in our modern, comfortable, air-conditioned suites
"What do I get on the day?"
Lunch is provided at a local restaurant or pub. Browse the sample menus:
Breaks and timing
Courses start at 9:30am.
Please aim to be with us for 9:15am.
Joining information (how to get to our venues)
Available throughout the day:
- Hot beverages
- Clean, filtered water