99.4% Of all customers recommend us, we're so confident about our results we publish all reviews and statsView Live Stats View Reviews
Managing Customer Care
- 1 day Instructor-led workshop
This 1-day course addresses how to ensure that customers have a positive image of your organisation, and how this image can be sustained and developed. The course enables delegates to understand the vital importance of customer service to any organisation and assists them to provide an excellent standard of customer care. This results in customers being treated properly by staff who understand the importance of their role, and how to fulfil it, so as to maximise the benefit to the company.
Who is this course for?
Anyone who comes into direct contact with customers, either face to face, on the phone or via email, or who manages people who do.
- Understand the importance of every single interaction with a customer
- Deal with customers confidently, professionally and with warmth
- Understand the impact you can have on the person you are speaking to
- Understand how to relate to people effectively, either face to face, on the phone or via email
- Turn complaints into opportunities
- Deal with difficult customer interactions confidently and positively
Understanding Customer Care
What is customer care?
Some facts about customer care
Exercise: you are the customer!
Understanding customer needs and expectations
Implicit and explicit expectations
Meeting and exceeding expectations
Communicating with customers
Face to face customer contact
Telephone skills: customer service on the phone
Emails: top tips
Asking the right questions
The assertive approach
How to deliver difficult messages
Conflict management top tips
Best practice when dealing with complaints
Review & close
What you get
Training is held in our modern, comfortable, air-conditioned suites
"What do I get on the day?"
Lunch is provided at a local restaurant or pub. Browse the sample menus:
Breaks and timing
Courses start at 9:30am.
Please aim to be with us for 9:15am.
Joining information (how to get to our venues)
Available throughout the day:
- Hot beverages
- Clean, filtered water