99.2% Of all customers recommend us, we're so confident about our results we publish all reviews and statsView Live Stats View Reviews
Face to face public schedule & onsite training starts 6 July. Lunch currently unavailable.
- 1 day Instructor-led workshop
Who is this course for?
This course will benefit any who are involved in sales and customer services.
* Improved standards of procedure for building on customer relationships to ensure repeat purchases and encourage word of mouth referrals
* Increased focus on customer service levels provided
* Increase in positive mindset, self confidence and professionalism
* Improved negotiation skills and the confidence to up-sell, cross-sell and substitute sell at every opportunity.
* Demonstrate a willingness and ability to understand Customer’s requirements and present perfectly aligned solutions
BenefitsIncreased staff confidence in the sales process – accurate planning, targeting and monitoring - resulting in increased levels of sales achieved.
* Prospecting for qualified leads
* Targeting and Monitoring
* Setting Goals and Strategies to achieve them
* Questioning Techniques
* Matching and presenting perfectly aligned solutions
* Negotiating Skills
* The Consultative Sales process
* Up-selling, Cross-selling and Substitute Selling
* Confidence in Handling Objections
* Gaining a Commitment
* Developing Relationships
* Planning for future contact and incremental business
What you get
"What do I get on the day?"
Training is held in our modern, comfortable, air-conditioned suites.
Lunch is provided at a local restaurant or pub. Browse the sample menus:
Breaks and timing
Courses start at 9:30am.
Please aim to be with us for 9:15am.
Joining information (how to get to our venues)
Available throughout the day:
- Hot beverages
- Clean, filtered water