98.6% Of all customers recommend us, we're so confident about our results we publish all reviews and statsView Live Stats View Reviews
Maximising Sales on the Phone
Face to face public schedule & onsite training. Restaurant lunch included at STL venues.
- 1 day Instructor-led workshop
As with any invention, User guides will be continually updated, and so must we, with knowledge of function and new ways of interacting. This once humble device can, in virtual-reality, be the life-support for companies globally. The millennial age has changed the way we connect and do business. Cold calls and Sales Leads now have a battery life. The question is how to survive and thrive. This course has the potential to realise your potential.
- To maximise productivity and networks
- Understanding the dynamics of winning business
- Using communication styles to build relationships
- Why certain types of people will not buy straight away and how to recognise and deal with them
A desire to succeed in cold calling, sales prospecting, account management, client services or customer support operations, and with a natural personality for being just a little bold and adventurous.
- The undeniable sense of confidence that comes from securing your first appointment or sealing the next deal.
- Knowing that the interaction is in fact a collaboration, you work from another’s point of view, being able to engage with enthusiasm.
- Developing a sincere interest in lead investigation and a belief in your product, and that you are the very best service on offer.
- Showing through open discussion and practical examples, how to develop the right attitude, to comprehend the numbers game and to investigate the mechanics of sales.
It’s Your Call
Professional skills in Communication
Beyond the Gatekeepers
From Objection to Opportunity
Mind your Business
The Numbers Game
The Sales Cycle
The Science of Persuasion
The Fear Factor
Writing Your Script
Your Top 5 Wishlist
Why It Goes Wrong?
Great Sales People in History
What you get
"What do I get on the day?"
Training is held in our modern, comfortable, air-conditioned suites.
Lunch is provided at a local restaurant or pub. Browse the sample menus:
Breaks and timing
Courses start at 9:30am.
Please aim to be with us for 9:15am.
Joining information (how to get to our venues)
Available throughout the day:
- Hot beverages
- Clean, filtered water