99.1% Of all customers recommend us, we're so confident about our results we publish all reviews and statsView Live Stats View Reviews
Face to face public schedule & onsite training now available. Restaurant lunch included at STL venues.
- 1 day Instructor-led workshop
The course offers a common-sense approach to one of the major issues of today and explores all aspects of your business working with a global strategy and a workforce that needs to deliver it.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for managers and employees across all levels of the organisation. Companies such as in banking, pharmaceuticals, construction, foodstuffs, retail, engineering, hospitality, film and education and so on: all companies having a presence internationally and whose managers must respond to a staff from around the world.
BenefitsDuring this course delegates will:
- Learn how to communicate ideas effectively in a way that appeals to the culture concerned
- Manage an international workforce so that goals and outcomes are perceived positively
- Look at start-ups and how to engage or recruit the right people across the spectrum
- Become aware of the provisions laid out in the Equality Act 2010
- Explore employers’ duties and workers’ rights
- Learn how to manage discriminatory behaviour
- Understand what diversity might mean to the business.
- Look outside traditional norms for an effective and talented workforce
Introduction to Equality and Diversity
Defining Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
Employer’s duties and workers’ rights under Equality Laws
An Overview of the Law on Equality and Diversity
Liability for Discrimination
Exceptions and exemptions
Diversity in the Workplace
Assumptions, Stereotyping and Prejudice
Bullying and Harassment
Handling Challenging Behaviour at work
Managing Diversity Harmoniously
Looking at the issues Diversity raises
What you get
"What do I get on the day?"
Training is held in our modern, comfortable, air-conditioned suites.
Lunch is provided at a local restaurant or pub. Browse the sample menus:
Breaks and timing
Courses start at 9:30am.
Please aim to be with us for 9:15am.
Joining information (how to get to our venues)
Available throughout the day:
- Hot beverages
- Clean, filtered water