99% Of all customers recommend us, we're so confident about our results we publish all reviews and statsView Live Stats View Reviews
Crystal Reports Advanced
Crystal Reports training in London and UK wide
1 day instructor-led training course
Training formats available
- On-site at your company office UK wide (Get quote)
- Closed group at one of our London training venues (Get quote)
- Near-site at a location close to you
- Bespoke one-to-one basis
- Tailored training courses to your requirements
- Executive coaching & mentoring
Who is this training course suitable for?
Our Crystal Reports Advanced course is suitable for those looking to design complex reports, use cross-tab queries and gain greater efficiency by using SQL queries.
A working knowledge of Windows is required, or our Microsoft Windows Introduction course.
Attendance or comparable knowledge of our Crystal Reports Introduction Course.
At the end of this course you will have a more advanced working knowledge of Crystal Reports. You will gain the ability to create a wider range of reports, generate more complex reports using a wider range of queries and reports.
Advanced formulas and functions
Charts and maps
Working with charts
Formatting complex reports
The Section Expert
Advanced conditional formatting
Alerts and subreports
Advanced data access techniques
ODBC data sources overview
SQL and the Database Expert
"What do I get on the day?"
- Microsoft qualified trainers with industry relevant experience
- Modern air conditioned training suite, flat screen PC's, 1 per delegate
- Lunch provided in a comfortable and relaxed setting
- Comprehensive course material and files to take away
- What do I get on the day? - More information
What is Crystal Reports?
Crystal Reports is a business intelligence application used to design and generate reports from a wide range of data sources. Several other applications, such as Microsoft Visual Studio, sometimes bundle an OEM version of Crystal Reports as a general purpose reporting tool. Crystal Reports became the de facto standard report writer when Microsoft released it with Visual Studio.