99.4% Of all customers recommend us, we're so confident about our results we publish all reviews and statsView Live Stats View Reviews
Word training On-site UK wide
Instructor-led training for MS Word 2016, 2013, 2010 and all other versions
Our Microsoft Qualified trainers deliver MS Word training courses for all versions of MS Word.
We arrange Word training and consultancy on-site over the whole of the UK mainland. We believe we are the UK's most competitive provider of instructor-led Microsoft Word training. How? Internet marketing, IT automation and the economies of scale available to a leading provider.
- We have a competitive pricing policy of beating any like for like training quotation.
- We have Microsoft training centres in London and also provide on-site and near-site training throughout the UK.
- Microsoft qualifield trainers, Microsoft authorised centre.
- The ability to allocate 20 + trainers per day, provides greater date flexibility and trainer cover.
- Quick online order and customer account system.
- Comprehensive course materials.
- Supply of notebooks/projectors.
- Lunch is supplied for training courses run at our London centres.
We will beat any written quotation for IT training on a like-for-like basis.
Public schedule courses promotional rates - Word Introduction, Intermediate or Advanced courses. See pricing below.
Public Schedule - Pricing and Availability
Please call us if you require further information.
What is Microsoft Word?
MS Word is a full-featured word processing program with rudimentary desktop publishing capabilities that has become the most widely used word processing application on the market. Microsoft Word is a powerful word processing program that you can use to produce professional-looking documents. Word allows you to easily combine text, spreadsheets, and graphics into a single application. You can also use Word to create your own Web pages. Word’s assortment of pull-down menus, toolbars, and buttons make learning and using it remarkably easy.
Training formats & services
- On a public schedule at one
London training venues.
- On-site at your company office UK wide
- Near-site, at a location close to you
- Tailored courses to your requirements
- Productivity Training Programs