99.4% Of all customers recommend us, we're so confident about our results we publish all reviews and statsView Live Stats View Reviews
Rochester (Hoo) training venue
All info - Joining Instructions
We look forward to meeting you.
Hoo, Rochester, Kent ME3 9LB
09.30 - 13.00 (Lunch break) 14.00 - 17.00
Lunch is provided on the day.
Training commences at 9:30 sharp. Please arrive by 9:15. The office opens at 9.15am. Late-comers may not be admitted.
If running late, please phone 0207 987 3777
Arriving by train
Rail stations Chatham and Rochester have bus connections to Hoo Marina.
Other rail stations in the area are Gillingham, Strood and Higham (eg. take a taxi from these stations).
Get off at Stop "Hoo St Werburgh (Hoo Marina)".
Catch 191 from Chatham Bus Station (Bay 11) or Chatham Rail Station (Stop A).
Or Catch 692 from Rochester, Breton Road towards Grain.
Included on the day
Business, smart casual
From the M2, take the exit on to the A228 (NE).
Stay on the A228 for about 5 miles (you'll need to turn on to Four Elms Hill at a roundabout, which is still the A228)
Once you go up and over the hill, you'll come to another roundabout, turn right (take the third exit). This is Main Road. Go through another roundabout.
Continue on Main Road until you reach the main shops of Hoo, and turn right into Church Street, then first left into Vicarage Lane.
Continue all the way to the end of Vicarage Lane until you see Marine Drive on your right (near bus stop). Do not turn down Marine Drive.
At this point, Vicarage Lane actually splits to the left, straight ahead and slightly right.
Bear right, going past the docklands industrial type buildings. Continue all the way to the end of this part of Vicarage Lane, and you will reach Hoo Marina. Go through the gates and follow around to your right (passing all the boats).
You will reach the Cafe/Office. Park in the car park.
Note there is a cafe which serves breakfast, tea and coffee if you get to the venue early.
Google Maps Door-to-door driving directions
(opens in a new window)
Or go directly to Google Maps
Free car parking available.
Photos: Station to venue
From the A228, you can take two roundabouts to Hoo St Weburgh; either via (A) Main Road or (B) Bell's Lane.
(1) At the Hoo St Weburgh main junction (Five Bells pub on the corner), turn into Church Street
(2) Take the first left into Vicarage Lane
(3) Continue along Vicarage Lane
(4) Vicarage Lane splits into 3, bear right in between the red building and the blue bus stop. (If you are catching the bus, get off here. The marina is a short walk, continue to follow these directions).
(5) Continue along the industrial estate main road.
(6) Continue along the industrial estate main road.
(7) At the end of the road, go through the gates to the Marina (it follows around to the right).
(8) Continue through the boats.
(9) Continue through the car park. You will see the Riverside Diner on your right.
(10) The last building on the right is the Hoo Marina Office, and to the left of that is the STL Training room. Car parking is anywhere in this area.
(11) The Hoo Riverside Diner opens at 7:30am on weekdays, and if required you can get breakfast, teas, coffees etc.
There are also some lovely riverside walks if you arrive a bit early!