99.3% Of all customers recommend us, we're so confident about our results we publish all reviews and statsView Live Stats View Reviews
Limehouse training venue
All info - Joining Instructions
We look forward to meeting you.
2nd Floor, Cruising Association House
1 Northey Street
London E14 8BT
(Building entrance is next to the parking lot, off Northey Steet - please note that parking at the Limehouse venue is not currently available.)
Please note that if you are using our postcode on Google Maps, it will take you further down Northey Street than our building is located. Please search for ‘The Cruising Association’ on Google maps instead, it will take you to the CA House building itself, where our training is held on the second floor.
09.30 - 13.00 (Lunch break) 14.00 - 17.00
Lunch is provided on the day.
Training commences at 9:30 sharp. Please arrive at 9:15. The office opens at 9.15am. Late admissions are at the trainer's discretion, to ensure minimal disruption.
If running late, please phone 0207 987 3777
STL Limehouse - The place to go for training courses in Docklands.
Need training courses in Canary Wharf? We're just around the corner: Our Limehouse Docklands training venue is only 15 minutes walk, or 3 stops on the DLR from Canary Wharf.
Arrived early? Need a good place to get coffee/tea? Try Commercial Road (see map): Sylvia's Corner, across from the Sainsbury's local, open from 8am. Husk Coffee, near Tesco, open from 9am.
Arriving by train
Closest DLR station is Limehouse
Closest National Rail station is Limehouse (c2c services)
If you are travelling on the DLR from Bank, and there are no DLR trains (eg. problems on the line), you can catch the #15 Bus towards Blackwall from Monument Station from stops H and MB. It takes about 25 minutes. Listen for the 'Limehouse Station' stop. Exit the bus and turn right, cross the lights. See main directions to continue.
See TFL bus stop information
Including routes and any current problems
Public Transport Directions
From Limehouse DLR 'Branch Road' exit on foot:
- As you exit, turn left on to Branch Road (from under the DLR bridge). Continue walking straight ahead along Branch Road.
- You should see the Rotherhithe Tunnel off to your right.
- After the first block of flats, turn left through the car park/courtyard. The marina should be ahead of you.
- Pass 'Hurford Salvi Carr' Real Estate Agents on your right. Walk down the steps and take an immediate left to continue along the Marina.
- Continue past the hexagonal building (the Lock Office).
- Cross the Lock via footbridge and turn left, walk a few yards. CA House is the building on your right.
From National Rail Station (or DLR 'Bekesbourne Road' exit) on foot:
- Turn left as you exit the station, and walk down Bekesbourne Road away from Commercial Road.
- You'll pass a playground on the left. Go up the steps, turn left, and cross the bridge.
- Go down the hill (watch out for cyclists) and then left in to Horseferry Road.
- Continue along, crossing Branch Road. Where the road bears right, there is a small carpark on the left. Turn left into the pedestrian walkway, then immediate right to walk along the Marina.
- Continue past the hexagonal building (the Lock Office).
- Cross the Lock via footbridge and turn left, walk a few yards, and CA House is the building on your right.
NB. If you are arriving from National Rail, you can exit via the DLR link bridge and walk along the DLR platform to Branch Road exit, which gets you on the correct side of the usually busy Branch Road.
Included on the day
Business, smart casual
Express By Holiday Inn London - Limehouse
When approaching on the A13 (travelling East from London or West to London) turn down Branch Road, by Limehouse DLR station.
Get into the left lane, and carry straight on, not down the Rotherhithe Tunnel approach road.
Turn left at the bottom in to Horseferry Road and then left on to Narrow Street. Cross the bridge. Northey Street is the first left after the bridge.
Google Maps Door-to-door driving directions
(opens in a new window)
Or go directly to Google Maps
Parking at the Limehouse venue is currently not available.
Pay and display parking bays are available nearby, particularly on Narrow Street, Ropermakers Fields and Shoulder of Mutton Alley.
There is also a Vinci car park near to Westferry / West India Quay DLR stations. Spaces can be pre-booked. Please bear in mind this location is approximately 15 minutes walk from our Limehouse training venue.
The following website also provides private parking by the hour. Just enter our postcode E14 8BT to search and book:
Photos: Station to venue
From Limehouse DLR 'Branch Road' Exit
(1) It's recommend you take the 'Branch Road' exit. If you are arriving via National Rail, you can actually exit on to the DLR platform via a link bridge, then follow this platform to the other end. Look for the signs for Branch Road exit.
(2) As you come out of the Branch Road exit, you will see this view. The arrow indicates where Branch Road continues. Walk down this way.
(3) This photo shows Branch Road from the DLR platform. The Rotherhithe Tunnel road is on the right where all the traffic is shown. The other part of Branch Road continues in the direction of the arrow, follow this route.
(4) Once you pass the building with a big sign out the front saying 'Berglen Court 7' (some red phone boxes opposite), you will see a small car park with a few trees on your left. Cross through this car park. Bear right to walk up the ramp, indicated with the arrow.
(5) You will pass 'Hurford Salvi Carr' Real Estate agents on your right.
(6) From the Real Estate agents, you will see this view of the marina. Walk down the steps and take an immediate left.
(7) Walk along the Marina. You'll pass the Marina's black security gate on your left.
(8) At this lock office, bear right.
(9) Across the water, you'll see this building, CA House (marked with the green arrow). This is where you need to get to!
Simply turn to your right to see the footbridge.
(10) Cross the lock via the footbridge then turn left.
(11) This is a bird's eye view of crossing the lock (Photo taken from our training room)
(12) You'll see three steps on your right leading to CA House entrance. Ring the buzzer for STL.
Once in the lobby, you need to get to the 2nd Floor. You can use the stairs on your left, or there is an elevator on the right.
From Limehouse DLR/National Rail 'Bekesbourne Street' Exit
(1) If you do use the 'Bekesbourne Street' exit, follow these steps. You should see 'Grocery Station' near the exit. When facing this store, turn left to see Bekesbourne Street.
(2) Walk down Bekesbourne Street until you reach the park and some steps leading to the walk/bicycle path.
(3) Bear left and cross the bridge which goes over the Rotherhithe tunnel entrance.
(4) Go through the archway, bear left and continue down the slight hill, then turn left onto Horseferry Road.
(5) Continue down Horseferry road, on the left hand side (You'll immediately cross over Branch Road).
(6) When you get to a corner bearing right, you'll notice this car park on the left. Walk in between the silver and black fence, which is a walkway taking you along the Marina.
You'll see 'Hurford Salvi Carr' Real Estate agents a little further ahead. Turn right instead of going up the steps.
To continue, see step (7) of the 'Branch Road' directions, above.