98.9% Of all customers recommend us, we're so confident about our results we publish all reviews and statsView Live Stats View Reviews
Bloomsbury training venue
All info - Joining Instructions
We look forward to meeting you.
12 Bloomsbury Square
The Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
London WC1A 2LP
Upon arrival at 12 Bloomsbury Square, ring the buzzer and explain you are a delegate for STL. Please sign in at the reception area.
(Parking at the Bloomsbury venue is not provided - please see below for more details about parking and contacting us about accessibility requirements)
9:30am - 12:30pm (Lunch break) 1:30pm - 4:30pm
Lunch is provided on the day.
Training commences at 9:30 sharp. Please arrive at 9:15. The office opens at 9:00. Late admissions are at the trainer's discretion, to ensure minimal disruption.
If running late, please phone 0207 987 3777
Arriving by train
Nearest tube/underground station: Holborn (Piccadilly and Central lines) Zone 1.
Tottenham Court Road is also nearby (Northern and Central lines) Zone 1.
See TFL bus stop information
Including routes and any current problems
Public Transport Directions
From Holborn station:
Cross over to the opposite side of the intersection (twice, so you are diagonally opposite).
You will now be on High Holborn. Continue walking up this road (west), and after Pret and EAT, take the first right into Southampton Pl. Walk to the end of this street to get to Bloomsbury Square. The International Arbitration Centre (where training is held) is clockwise around Bloomsbury Square from your position, so walk up the street on the left, about halfway up the street.
From Tottenham Court Road station:
Use the Dominion Theatre exit. Walk past the theatre along Tottenham Court Road. Take the first right into Great Russell Street. Continue along this street, crossing over major intersection Bloomsbury Street. Pass the British Museum on your left. Take a right into Bloomsbury Square. The International Arbitration Centre (where training is held) is about halfway up the street.
Included on the day
Business, smart casual
Google Maps Door-to-door driving directions
(opens in a new window)
Or go directly to Google Maps
Street parking is restricted. Please use the public car park located underneath Bloomsbury Square. (If you have accessibility requirements please contact us to discuss firstname.lastname@example.org or 02079873777).
NCP, Bloomsbury Square, 16 Bloomsbury Square, WC1A 2RJ
Photos: Station to venue
(1) Exit Holborn tube station and cross over the lights to Sainsbury's.
(2) Cross the road again outside Sainsbury's so you are diagonally opposite the tube station.
(3) Continue west along High Holborn (parallel with Sainsbury's) and take the first right into Southampton Place.
(4) At the end of Southampton Place you'll reach Bloomsbury Square. If you glance to your right, you'll see this building on the east side of the square.
(5) You want the west side of the square, which is to your left. You can go in to the park itself, or cross over, walk west and turn right. In the picture above, you would be walking up the street where the red/white van is.
(6) This is the view from the square of the building where the training is. Once out of the park, you'll need to cross the road.
(7) 12 Bloomsbury Square.
(8) Ring the buzzer, explain you are a delegate for STL, then sign in at reception.