99.3% Of all customers recommend us, we're so confident about our results we publish all reviews and statsView Live Stats View Reviews
Southwark training venue
All info - Joining Instructions
We look forward to meeting you.
(near the TATE Modern)
Unit 5, Ground Floor
5-11 Lavington Street
London SE1 0NZ
Upon arrival at 5-11 Lavington Street, please sign in at reception. The training room is located on the ground floor (same level as building entrance and reception).
Go past the elevators, bear right. The training room is on the right hand side of the corridor.
09.30 - 13.00 (Lunch break) 14.00 - 17.00
Lunch is provided on the day.
Training commences at 9:30 sharp. Please arrive at 9:15. The office opens at 9.15am. Late admissions are at the trainer's discretion, to ensure minimal disruption.
If running late, please phone 0207 987 3777
Arriving by train
Overland: Waterloo, Waterloo East and London Bridge stations are both are a short 10 minute walk away.
Underground: Southwark tube station (Jubilee Line) is a short 5 minute walk away.
Waterloo, London Bridge and Borough tube stations are also nearby, all about a 10 minute walk from the training venue.
See TFL bus stop information
Including routes and any current problems
Public Transport Directions
From Southwark station:
Go straight across the intersection with Blackfriars Road, onto Union Street. Follow Union Street until you reach the intersection with Great Suffolk Street. Turn left into Great Suffolk Street. Lavington Street is the first street on your right. If you end up on Southwark Street, you have gone past Lavington Street.
From London Bridge Station:
Follow Tooley Street, Duke Street Hill, Joiner Street or London Bridge Street to Borough High Street. Turn left onto Borough High Street. Follow the street until you reach the triangle intersection, where the road forks. Veer right onto Southwark Street. You will cross Southwark Bridge Road and Great Guilford Street. Opposite M&S, bear left onto Lavington Street. The training centre is on the right hand side of the street, past the rear of the Mecure Hotel.
From Waterloo or Waterloo East Station:
Exit the station onto Waterloo Road. Turn right onto Waterloo Road, until you reach the intersection with The Cut. Turn left onto The Cut. Go straight across the intersection with Blackfriars Road, onto Union Street. Follow Union Street until you reach the intersection with Great Suffolk Street. Turn left into Great Suffolk Street. Lavington Street is the first street on your right. If you end up on Southwark Street, you have gone past Lavington Street.
Included on the day
Business, smart casual
71-79 Southwark St
London, SE1 0JA
Tel: 087 0850 4300
Express by Holiday Inn
103-109 Southwark Street
London SE1 0JQ
Tel: 020 7401 2525
Head towards the A3200 which becomes Southwark street. Lavington bears south off Southwark street.
Google Maps Door-to-door driving directions
(opens in a new window)
Or go directly to Google Maps
Union Car Parks
53 Southwark St
Photos: Station to venue
From Southwark Tube Station (Jubilee Line)
(1) As you come out of Southwark Tube station, cross over to the east side of Blackfriars Road.
(2) Walk east along Union Street. You will pass Lord Nelson pub on your right.
(3) Go through the arch and take a left into Great Suffolk Street.
(4) Continue along Great Suffolk Street, passing The White Hart on your left.
(5) Turn right into Lavington Street.
(6) Walk along Lavington Street until you reach Europoint house on the left. Press the button to open the doors. Check in with reception.
The arrow on the picture above indicates the entrance to the building.
From London Bridge Station (Northern Line, Jubilee Line, National Rail)
(1) As you come out of the 'Borough High Street/Borough Markets' exit of London Tube, turn left on to Borough High Street (the entrance to the markets will be opposite).
(2) Cross over the road, and continue down Southwark Street.
(3) Go under the railway overpass and continue walking along Southwark Street.
(4) Cross the main intersection at Southwark Bridge Road. Stay on Southwark Street. You will pass 'Southwark Rooms' restaurant on the right at this intersection.
(5) Once you reach Lavington Street (bears to left), you will notice Marks & Spencer on the opposite side of the road. Continue down Lavington Street.
(6) On Lavington Street, Europoint House is on the right hand side. Press the button to open the doors. Check in with reception.
Once inside Europoint House
Enter via steps or ramp.
Check in with reception.
Go past the elevators.
Bear right. Walk up corridor.
3rd door on the right.