99.1% Of all customers recommend us, we're so confident about our results we publish all reviews and statsView Live Stats View Reviews
Southwark training venue
Photos: Station to venue
From Southwark Tube Station (Jubilee Line)
(1) As you come out of Southwark Tube station, cross over to the east side of Blackfriars Road.
(2) Walk east along Union Street. You will pass Lord Nelson pub on your right.
(3) Go through the arch and take a left into Great Suffolk Street.
(4) Continue along Great Suffolk Street, passing The White Hart on your left.
(5) Turn right into Lavington Street.
(6) Walk along Lavington Street until you reach Europoint house on the left. Press the button to open the doors. Check in with reception.
The arrow on the picture above indicates the entrance to the building.
From London Bridge Station (Northern Line, Jubilee Line, National Rail)
(1) As you come out of the 'Borough High Street/Borough Markets' exit of London Tube, turn left on to Borough High Street (the entrance to the markets will be opposite).
(2) Cross over the road, and continue down Southwark Street.
(3) Go under the railway overpass and continue walking along Southwark Street.
(4) Cross the main intersection at Southwark Bridge Road. Stay on Southwark Street. You will pass 'Southwark Rooms' restaurant on the right at this intersection.
(5) Once you reach Lavington Street (bears to left), you will notice Marks & Spencer on the opposite side of the road. Continue down Lavington Street.
(6) On Lavington Street, Europoint House is on the right hand side. Press the button to open the doors. Check in with reception.
Once inside Europoint House
Enter via steps or ramp.
Check in with reception.
Go past the elevators.
Bear right. Walk up corridor.
3rd door on the right.