99.4% Of all customers recommend us, we're so confident about our results we publish all reviews and statsView Live Stats View Reviews
Tooting training venue
All info - Joining Instructions
We look forward to meeting you.
1 Gatton Road
London SW17 0EX
The venue is opposite the main Post Office in central Tooting.
09.30 - 13.00 (Lunch break) 14.00 - 17.00
Lunch is provided on the day.
Training commences at 9:30 sharp. Please arrive at 9:15. The office opens at 9am. Late-comers may not be admitted.
If running late, please phone 0207 987 3777
Arriving by train
Nearest tube/underground station: Tooting Broadway (Northern Line) Zone 3.
Tooting Bec station is also close by.
Tooting National Rail station is about 15 minute walk to the venue.
See TFL bus stop information
Including routes and any current problems
Public Transport Directions
From Tooting Broadway Tube Station:
Come out of the station, and cross twice so you are diagonally opposite.
Bear right of Carphone Warehouse to walk up Upper Tooting Road (on the left side of the road).
Continue walking (2 min) until you reach Abbey bank on the left. The next left is Gatton Road.
From Tooting Bec Tube Station:
Walk south down Upper Tooting Road until you see the Abbey bank on the right hand side. This is near the corner of Gatton Road.
Included on the day
Google Maps Door-to-door driving directions
(opens in a new window)
Or go directly to Google Maps
Metered parking is available in Gatton Road and many surrounding roads.
There is a car park at the Castle Pub, a few blocks from us (see map).
At time of print, the charge was £6 per day, but this is subject to change.
Also, the car park is sometimes closed for long periods. Click here for map
Photos: Station to venue
(1) Walk out of Tooting Broadway tube station.
(2) Cross two sets of lights so that you are diagonally opposite the tube station, standing outside CarPhoneWareHouse.
(3) Walk up Tooting High Street for 3 minutes. You will pass this Castle pub on the left.
(4) You'll also pass Tooting Market on your right. On your left you will pass Selkirk Road.
(5) You will pass the Selkirk Road bus stop on your left, and the next left is Gatton Road. Turn down this road.
(6) About 10 metres down Gatton Road on the left is number 1. You should see a sign out the front and on the wall.
(7) Go up the stairs
(8) Press the appropriate buzzer.