99.1% Of all customers recommend us, we're so confident about our results we publish all reviews and statsView Live Stats View Reviews
Tower Bridge training venue
All info - Joining Instructions
We look forward to meeting you.
Shad Thames, Tower Bridge
London SE1 2YG
09.30 - 13.00 (Lunch break) 14.00 - 17.00
Lunch is provided on the day.
Training commences at 9:30 sharp. Please arrive at 9:15. The venue opens at 9:15am. Late-comers may not be admitted.
If running late, please phone 0207 987 3777
Arriving by train
Nearest overland station: London Bridge.
Nearest tube/underground station: London Bridge (Northern line) Zone 1.
This venue is also within walking distance of Tower Hill (Circle/District line zone 1) and Bermondsey (Jubilee line zone 2) tube stations.
See TFL bus stop information
Including routes and any current problems
Business, smart casual
Google Maps Door-to-door driving directions
(opens in a new window)
Or go directly to Google Maps
Photos: Station to venue
(1) Exit London Bridge tube station (main entrance) and turn right. Walk down Tooley street, crossing over where possible.
(2) Continue walking down Tooley street until you reach the entrance to Hay's Galleria. It is opposite Weston Street.
(3) As you walk through the archway, you will cross Counter Street. Continue into Hay's Galleria.
(4) Walk through Hay's Galleria to the other side. You will come out at the Thames.
(5) When you reach the Thames, take a right (this photo is showing the exit of the Galleria from the Thames).
(6) Continue walking along the Thames, past HMS Belfast and City Hall.
(7) You will pass under the start of Tower Bridge.
(8) Continue walking up Shad Thames.
(9) When you reach Curfew Street, turn left to rejoin the edge of the Thames, past the Design Museum. Turn right.
(10) Continue walking along the Thames.
(11) You will see Browns Restaurant on the right.
(12) Once you enter Browns Restaurant, the staff can direct you to the training room. Please check in with the Trainer.