99.4% Of all customers recommend us, we're so confident about our results we publish all reviews and statsView Live Stats View Reviews
On-site training terms and conditions
Current terms & conditions valid at time of order confirmation.
Client note: Terms & conditions for previous orders still apply.
Payment terms and conditions
- Promotional rates are valid for payment received before the specified date; otherwise full list price will apply.
- Payment is required prior to commencement of training courses or within 30 days of invoice date, whichever comes first.
- STL will raise and issue an electronic invoice upon confirmation.
- It is the booker's responsibility to ensure the invoice is sent to the appropriate party for payment.
- Electronic invoices are legally binding and shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
- Should this invoice become overdue, we reserve the right to recover all costs relating to debt recovery.
- Prices are valid for delivery within United Kingdom. International delivery pricing available on application.
For International (non-UK) orders: VAT and payment terms
- For international delivery locations, NO UK VAT will be applied to the invoice.
- Payment must be received no later than 14 days before the date of the first training event delivery. Training will only start once payment has been received.
Any commercial communications need to be directed solely to our commercial team by email, email@example.com
Clients, resellers and suppliers agree to not directly or indirectly recruit, solicit or attempt to induce any employee of STL to terminate his or her employment with the Company.
Substitutions, transfers and cancellations by the client
- Notice given in writing by the client to STL
|Notice||Re-scheduling Fee||Cancellation Fee|
|More than 21 days||10%||10%|
|Between 20 and 11 days||50%||50%|
|Between 10 and 6 days||75%||75%|
|Less than 6 days||75%||100%|
In relation to transfers, the client agrees that if a replacement booking is not confirmed within 7 days, then the full course fee shall become immediately due.