99.2% Of all customers recommend us, we're so confident about our results we publish all reviews and statsView Live Stats View Reviews
On-site training London and UK wide
Why choose our on-site training?
Many of our clients find it convenient to have classes conducted at their company site and there are many reasons for doing so:
- A shorter day while training makes it possible for delegates to check on on their work/colleagues before and after the sessions.
- Delegates usually travel less and are therefore in a more relaxed and ductable state of mind.
- As a private lesson the syllabus can be tailored to meet your exact requirements.
- We can arrange on-site training anywhere in the UK or in the EEC.
We can also contribute to making our on-site training viable by providing equipment hire and we will make any modifications to a standard syllabus free of charge.
How to book
- Contact our team to discuss your requirements. We have experience in a wide range of delivery options.
- Select from our standard courses outlines (eg. Excel Advanced). Make modifications to these to suit your actual needs as required. Then e-mail us your tailored course outline.
- Set suitable dates and location.
- Order your training.
Our pricing policy
While we have excellent long-term relationships with many of our clients our new clients should be aware of our competitive pricing policy.
We earnestly believe that we offer the best value for money on-site training available in the market. However, we value the opportunity to demonstrate our expertise and professionalism to new clients. Therefore, we will beat any written quotation on a like-for-like basis. We think you will find our highly experienced, Microsoft qualified instructors along with our comprehensive course materials to be exceptional value at these rates.