99.3% Of all customers recommend us, we're so confident about our results we publish all reviews and statsView Live Stats View Reviews
Bespoke training: Excel and Excel VBA
Case Study for:
Natural Resources/Basic Materials
Company ProfileChevron is one of the world's largest integrated energy companies. Headquartered in San Ramon, Calif., Chevron are engaged in every aspect of the crude oil and natural gas industry, including exploration and production, manufacturing, marketing and transportation, chemicals manufacturing and sales, geothermal energy, and power generation.
Business RequirementExcel was the standard data analysis and reporting tool used within the London based office. The primary focus of the training was to provide analysts with the skills required to understand the fluctuations in various commodity prices. In addition, support was provided to staff from personnel, helping them to use Excel in the most efficient manner possible.
SolutionWorking closely with Chevron a two week training program was created comprising of:
• Standard 1 day Excel Intermediate and Advanced courses
• Tailored 1 day Excel VBA introduction courses
• Day long surgeries with support provided at the employees’ desks
BenefitsThe benefits to the organisation were:
• On-site training focused on individual requirements that ensured relevance to delegates daily tasks.
• Drop in surgeries where delegates could refine their knowledge in their own working environment.