98.6% Of all customers recommend us, we're so confident about our results we publish all reviews and statsView Live Stats View Reviews
MS Access Training Courses On-site UK wide
Instructor-led training courses for MS Access 2103, 2010, 2007, 2003...
Our Microsoft Qualified trainers deliver MS Access courses for all versions of MS Access.
There are four levels of MS Access courses: Introduction, Intermediate, Advanced and Visual Basic (VBA). Training is delivered by public schedule, closed company training, on-site training or one-to-one courses.
We arrange Access training and consultancy on-site over the whole of the UK mainland. We believe we are the UK's most competitive provider of instructor-led Microsoft Access training. How? Internet marketing, IT automation and the economies of scale available to a leading provider.
We have Microsoft training centres in London and also provide on-site and near-site training throughout the UK.
- We typically deliver 12- 20 Access training events per month.
- We have Microsoft training centres in London and also provide on-site and near-site training throughout the UK.
- Microsoft qualifield trainers, Microsoft authorised centre.
- The ability to allocate 20 + trainers per day, provides greater date flexibility and trainer cover.
- Quick online order and customer account system.
- Comprehensive course materials.
- Supply of notebooks/projectors.
- Lunch is supplied for training courses run at our London centres.
We will beat any written quotation for IT training on a like-for-like basis.
To determine which is the most beneficial course for your needs, please call us if you require further information.
What is Microsoft Access?
Microsoft Access is a desktop database application, packaged with Microsoft Office Professional. Unlike Excel, Access is able to work with millions of records, allowing large databases to be created, updated, searched and reported on by multiple users. From simple data capture to complex automation and user interfaces, Access brings all the powerful functionality of a complete database, without the need for expensive servers and administration.
|More live stats...|
The training was very good - the right mix of watching and learning and hands-on pieces of work.
Global Markets Consultants
- An entire worksheet dedicated to exercises that didn't immediately tell us step-by-step how to do them was a good idea - it required us to apply our knowledge more unaided - I recommend for all future courses.
- Course was extremely satisfactory
- I recommend that STL provide exercise practice sheets that students can take away with them