99.3% Of all customers recommend us, we're so confident about our results we publish all reviews and statsView Live Stats View Reviews
MS Access Training Courses On-site UK wide
Instructor-led training courses for MS Access 2103, 2010, 2007, 2003...
Our Microsoft Qualified trainers deliver MS Access courses for all versions of MS Access.
There are four levels of MS Access courses: Introduction, Intermediate, Advanced and Visual Basic (VBA). Training is delivered by public schedule, closed company training, on-site training or one-to-one courses.
We arrange Access training and consultancy on-site over the whole of the UK mainland. We believe we are the UK's most competitive provider of instructor-led Microsoft Access training. How? Internet marketing, IT automation and the economies of scale available to a leading provider.
We have Microsoft training centres in London and also provide on-site and near-site training throughout the UK.
- We typically deliver 12- 20 Access training events per month.
- We have a competitive pricing policy of beating any like for like training quotation.
- We have Microsoft training centres in London and also provide on-site and near-site training throughout the UK.
- Microsoft qualifield trainers, Microsoft authorised centre.
- The ability to allocate 20 + trainers per day, provides greater date flexibility and trainer cover.
- Quick online order and customer account system.
- Comprehensive course materials.
- Supply of notebooks/projectors.
- Lunch is supplied for training courses run at our London centres.
We will beat any written quotation for IT training on a like-for-like basis.
To determine which is the most beneficial course for your needs, please call us if you require further information.
What is Microsoft Access?
Microsoft Access is a desktop database application, packaged with Microsoft Office Professional. Unlike Excel, Access is able to work with millions of records, allowing large databases to be created, updated, searched and reported on by multiple users. From simple data capture to complex automation and user interfaces, Access brings all the powerful functionality of a complete database, without the need for expensive servers and administration.
|More live stats...|
Operations Control Manager
Excellent training service. I had Access Introduction course with my colleagues on-site training and it was brilliant. They even helped us in trying to figure out how to move our Excel systems to Access easily. Now I am booking other Access courses with them.
Inmind Healthcare Ltd
Support Services Manager
Excellent course with an excellent tutor. I had no knowledge of how to use Access previously, and I'm now quite excited to get back to work on Monday and start putting together my database. Thanks. Lunch was great as well!
The training was very good - the right mix of watching and learning and hands-on pieces of work.