99.4% Of all customers recommend us, we're so confident about our results we publish all reviews and statsView Live Stats View Reviews
Sharepoint 2010 End User Advanced Training Course
For SharePoint Power Users
- 1 day Instructor-led
This course is designed to provide you with the knowledge to use the more advanced tools of Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint Foundation 2010. Users of this level are commonly referred to as 'Power Users' or 'Super-Users'. The course emphasises hands-on experience, with a series of self-guided exercises integrated into the training. You will discover how to create custom lists as well as how to change the settings of common list and library tools to suit the requirements of the users. You will also learn how to use the Office Workspace tools in conjunction with SharePoint to collaborate and organise Microsoft Office content. You will learn how to create Workspaces and Blogs, create advanced and custom Lists to meet further data requirements, customise Library and List settings to apply wider policies and procedures and customise web pages using Web Parts.
• Manage Document and Meeting Workspaces
• Work with a Blog Site
• Manage custom Lists
• Import data from an Excel worksheet into a custom List
• Customise List and Library settings such as e-mail and versioning settings
• Create custom Workflows - Edit web pages and Web Parts
• A good understanding of Windows
• Experience using Internet Explorer 7/8 or an equivalent browser
• Experience with Microsoft SharePoint 2010 equivalent to QA's 'Introduction to SharePoint 2010 for End-Users' course
• A good knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Sites and Workspaces
The SharePoint Structure
Top-Level Sites and Sub-Sites
Lookup Columns & Calculated Columns
List and Library Settings
Incoming E-mail settings
Editing Web Pages
Editing Web Pages
What you get
Training is held in our modern, comfortable, air-conditioned suites
Modern-spec IT, fully networked with internet access
"What do I get on the day?"
Lunch is provided at a local restaurant or pub. Browse the sample menus:
Breaks and timing
Courses start at 9:30am.
Please aim to be with us for 9:15am.
Joining information (how to get to our venues)
Available throughout the day:
- Hot beverages
- Clean, filtered water
Training formats & Services
Caroline's enthusiasm is second to none, she really helped motivate our teams with their learning and prepared great exercises to go through.
SharePoint End User Advanced