98.8% Of all customers recommend us, we're so confident about our results we publish all reviews and statsView Live Stats View Reviews
Working with STL - We're hiring!
We are currently hiring for a variety of positions. Below is a sample of our current advertisements.
Paid Search Manager
Paid Search Manager (Adwords & Bing etc)
A Paid Search Manager is required to join our growing company. This is a new role within the business with strong career opportunities.
You’ll need to live within 1.5 hours travel from our offices in Limehouse.
• Minimum 12 months experience with paid marketing (Adwords & Bing)
• Adwords & Google Analytics experience (certification preferable)
• Analytical minded and comfortable with data manipulation, performance analysis and reporting (Excel skills required)
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Interested in other digital marketing aspects
• Create and optimise paid search campaigns
• Run competitor analysis
• Analyse, report & continuously improve performance
• Provide insights to drive performance.
STL help businesses improve performance with proven learning and development solutions. London based with a global reach to the world’s top organisations. See Website www.stl-training.co.uk
£10k annual performance bonus
Generous & flexible holiday arrangements
Free fruit is available
Bike to work scheme
You will have opportunities to develop into other branches of digital marketing and management.
As a learning and development business you’ll be provided with a tailored personal development programme.
Other ways of describing this job are - Digital marketing executive, Digital Marketing manager, Biddable media manager, Adwords manager, Facebook campaign manager, Paid media manager.
To apply, simply email email@example.com with your cover letter and CV, stating current and expected remuneration.
Microsoft Office & Professional Development Trainer – Long term contract - £24-35K+ negotiable - London/M25STL are looking for a high calibre individual to join our industry leading-performance training delivery team, with excellent career prospects in a rapidly developing organisation. If you have a passion for training and are committed to acquiring new skills and experience, then read on.
Why join us?
• A unique company culture built on continuous innovation & improvement - a stable, growing business.
• Harmonious team spirit built on trust not micro management.
• Providing best value & quality to satisfied customers (98% client satisfaction rate) from top performing global companies
• Market leading flexible package: Excellent remuneration with proactive support for professional / personal development, low travel mileage.
STL has been providing training since 1992 and offers a stable and rewarding opportunity to the right applicants.
As a Microsoft Certified Partner, STL are the UK's market leader in Microsoft Office and Professional / Management development training, including being accredited by the Learning & Performance Institute (LPI, formerly IITT) and the Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM).
This position is full-time, long-term and training is located within central London and the M25.
Applicants should have relevant and current experience in the delivery of instructor-led training to the corporate market. The role will involve delivering Microsoft Office Applications and Professional / Management development training, including a variety of training related projects. A natural developmental path into Training Management exists for those that demonstrate a proven capacity for training delivery and integration with our innovative and progressive company culture.
What we expect in return:
- To comprehend our company values and long term strategy
- To maintain and update your flexible skill set through personal development and accreditation activities.
- Delivery to our leading standard
- To commit to a regime of continuous development.
- Must be London based
- Some or limited instructor-led, classroom training delivery to corporate clients.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in the use of Microsoft Office
- Exposure to professional or management development environments.
- Eligible to live and work in the UK
The following would be beneficial for this role:
- A relevant degree
- Qualifications in any of the following:
MCT, TAP, ICTP, MOS, MCAS, Train the Trainer (or working towards)
- Excellent customer facing, presentation, interpersonal and communication skills, with an ability to share expertise with others
- Patient and tolerant with the ability to adapt to changing circumstances and cope with demanding situations
Application is by email only. Please do not phone, fax or write as these will not be considered.
Please send your CV in MS-Word format with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly no agencies.
I've worked with STL for nearly four years and one of the things that stands out for me is you get to work with a great team of trainers who are all professional, switched on and know how to making learning happen. I have also found the delegates to be consistently highly motivated and ready to learn.
It make such a difference delivering training to groups who really want to learn and can see how they will put their new skills and knowledge into practice.
The organisation is very dynamic which means there are lots of opportunities to develop your skills and take on new challenges. If you have an interest in building skills in a particular area such as consulting, soft skills or programming then let the team know and they will do what they can to build this in.
I enjoy working for STL, as we seem to have a group of people that pull together to strive to enhance the company reputation and services we offer. The team of trainers are very friendly, knowledgeable and sociable.
It is a very pleasant and happy environment to work in. Over the past two years, thanks to STL, I have been able to develop my skills in Access and Excel VBA. The company provides development paths and targets that are obtainable and back you every inch of the way.
Everyone in the company is always approachable and you feel that you have their 100% support.
I have always found STL to be an outstanding company to deliver training for. Their online systems minimise the paperwork and bureaucracy that are typical of the training world.
Work arrangements are flexible; and are usually based within an area local to the trainer, reducing commuting time. In my experience, payments have always been made on time following delivery.
I would not hesitate to recommend STL to any trainer who wishes to work with a forward-thinking, innovative and quality-driven training provider.
Current Freelance Opportunities as of 22nd August 2018
If you are available for any of the following, please e-mail to email@example.com with your rate per day and any additional expenses.Delivery will be in London unless otherwise stated.
Working with us:
We are the UK's No1 for MS Office instructor led training and consultancy.
We are always looking for new trainers with a minimum of 2 years experience
in delivery of instructor-led Microsoft training for our associate program.
We pay industry rates and we pay promptly. We have work for single days, multiple
days and contracts for longer periods.
What we expect in return:
Not registered with us?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and skills matrix in MS Word format
It's easy to check back for current work. Subscribe to the RSS feed: What's this?
It is now some four to five years since I first worked as a freelance trainer with STL. Since that time I have watched them grow from a relatively small company into one of the largest IT training organisations in the country. But their staff have lost none of that enthusiasm you see in small dynamic organisations.
As a freelancer they are great to work with. When they book you for a course it stays booked. No cancellations, no requests to accept a lower fee because a course is not full, up to date IT equipment with correctly installed software, a help line available to assist with any technical problems. And, most importantly, payment on time every time! The word 'trust' is used on their web site. It is very apt.
So, four to five years down the line I still work with STL and hope to continue to do so.
Training vacancies in London and UK wide
We are recruiting a number of Microsoft Office Application Trainers to satisfy demand in our rapidly growing organisation.
We have an unusual philosophy that has allowed our organisation to grow fast in the business training sector. The benefits to you are:-
- Better than average remuneration (typically 15% to 25% higher).
- More time off.
- No micro-management.
- No form filling, needless bureaucracy replaced with trust.
- Committed development of personnel and the organisation.
- Automation wherever possible, removing repetitive tasks.
If you are interested in opportunities at STL please e-mail your CV (in MS Word format) in the first instance via email@example.com