98.8% Of all customers recommend us, we're so confident about our results we publish all reviews and statsView Live Stats View Reviews
Google Analytics Intermediate
Face to face / Virtual closed & onsite training. Restaurant lunch included at STL venues.
- 1 day Instructor-led
Who is this course for?
This course assumes a basic familiarity with Google Analytics reports and metrics, including goals and/or Ecommerce as well as campaign tagging.
Ideal follow-up for anyone who has attended the Google Analytics Introduction course.
- You will gain a good understanding of advanced analysis options, such as secondary dimensions and segments
- Learn how to customise your google analytics implementation with custom dimensions, custom metrics, data import
- Understanding the main relevant section within the Google Analytics admin interface
- Audience creation in Google Analytics for search and display campaigns
- Understanding how to create and configure Custom Reports and Dashboards with basic introduction to Google Data Studio
- Learn about Event Tracking and Virtual page views (non technical)
- General overview of Attribution principles and related reports in Google Analytics
Introduction to Google Data Studio
Google Analytics pivot tables
Custom dimensions and custom metrics
Event Tracking & Virtual Page Views
What you get
"What do I get on the day?"
Arguably, the most experienced and highest motivated trainers.
Training is held in our modern, comfortable, air-conditioned suites.
Modern-spec IT, fully networked with internet access
Lunch, breaks and timing
A hot lunch is provided at local restaurants near our venues:
Courses start at 9:30am.
Please aim to be with us for 9:15am.
Browse the sample menus and view joining information (how to get to our venues).
Available throughout the day:
- Hot beverages
- Clean, filtered water
Regular breaks throughout the day.
Contains unit objectives, exercises and space to write notes
Available online. 100+ pages with step-by-step instructions
24 months access to Microsoft trainers
Your questions answered on our support forum.
Training formats & Services
Training formats available