99.2% Of all customers recommend us, we're so confident about our results we publish all reviews and statsView Live Stats View Reviews
Google Analytics Introduction
- 1 day Instructor-led
Who is this course for?
Ideal for those new to web analytics, new to using Google Analytics, or who need a refresher on the basic Google Analytics reports and tools.
- A basic understanding of key metrics and how to report on site performance by looking at traffic, content, users, and conversions.
- Understanding on how to set up an account and the main relevant section within the Google Analytics admin interface
- You will learn how to successfully measure your marketing and advertising efforts using campaign and AdWords reports.
- You will have a better understanding about your site visitors, the content on your site and how it performs
- You will be introduced to the different types of goals and goal configuration, as well as some basic examples of Ecommerce reports.
- You will have the ability to set up goal funnels and custom reports
Key components & terms of Digital Analytics
Setting up Google Analytics
Account Structure and the Admin interface
Google analytics cookies and settings
Google Analytics Metrics and terminology
Using Google Analytics Reports
Interpreting the data
Dashboards and Shortcuts
Real Time Reporting
Custom dimensions and custom metrics
Google Search Console
Goals and funnels
What you get
Training is held in our modern, comfortable, air-conditioned suites
Modern-spec IT, fully networked with internet access
"What do I get on the day?"
Lunch is provided at a local restaurant or pub. Browse the sample menus:
Breaks and timing
Courses start at 9:30am.
Please aim to be with us for 9:15am.
Joining information (how to get to our venues)
Available throughout the day:
- Hot beverages
- Clean, filtered water