99.4% Of all customers recommend us, we're so confident about our results we publish all reviews and statsView Live Stats View Reviews
- 3 days Instructor-led workshop
Who is this course for?
The course is aimed at: -
- Those engaged in IT development, IT operations and IT service management.
- Individuals wishing to have detailed understanding of the principles of service improvement.
After completing the course, students are familiar with the following aspects of ITIL :
- Understand how to define services in terms of value, cost, outcomes and risk
- Using the guiding principles of service improvement
- Anchoring programmes to the service improvement approach
- Appreciate and act on organizational change principles
- Be able to define and report using meaningful metrics
- Plan effective communications for improvement
- Be ready to sit the ITIL practitioner examination
ITIL foundation V3 equivalent, V3 or 2011 is a mandatory requirement
BenefitsITIL Practitioner covers the Continual Service Improvement (CSI) approach as the way to structure any improvement initiatives and follows 9 Guiding Principles, while also covering three key areas crucial for success of any improvement initiatives:
- Organizational Change Management
- Measurement and Metrics.
Service Management Concepts
Adopt and Adapt
VOCR – Value, outcomes, costs and risks
Focus on value
Design for experience
Start where you are
Keep it Simple
Service improvement Approach
What is the vision?
Where are we now?
Where do we want to be?
How do we get there?
How do we know we’ve arrived?
How do we keep the momentum going?
Organisational Change Management (OCM)
What is OCM?
Sources of resistance
Metrics and Measurements
CSFs and KPIs
Metric cascades and hierarchies
Issues caused by poor communication
Benefits of good communication
What you get
Training is held in our modern, comfortable, air-conditioned suites
"What do I get on the day?"
Lunch is provided at a local restaurant or pub. Browse the sample menus:
Breaks and timing
Courses start at 9:30am.
Please aim to be with us for 9:15am.
Joining information (how to get to our venues)
Available throughout the day:
- Hot beverages
- Clean, filtered water
Training formats & Services
The course leads up to the Axelos ITIL practitioner exam. Successfully passing (70%) the 1 hour 45 minute, open book examination, consisting of 40 case study based multiple-choice questions, leads to the ITIL practitioner certificate. This is worth 3 credits towards the ITIL expert award.
Exams can be organised after training by attendance at authorised testing centre, or proctored online.